supertracetech: (Your lack of knowledge perplexes and ann)
[personal profile] supertracetech
You know, Sanders, I thought while we are not on the level of friends, that we've worked together long enough to be included in your little 'proposal' stunt. But not only did you not mention it when I laughed in your face about going to the silly dance, I had to dig around in digital files to even find rumors of such an event transpiring.

I have to say I feel a little betrayed here, Sanders.

[Locked]

Date: 2010-06-03 11:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whoshotsherlock.livejournal.com
Oh gee I wonder why I didn't tell you. Could it possibly be because you laughed in my face about going to a dance?

Logic, Davey. I know you've got it. Try using it.

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 12:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] supertracetech.livejournal.com
Yes...well even I have been known to revise previous statements to reflect new information. If you'd simply told me you were going so that you could have a theatrical engagement, then I wouldn't have missed it.

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 12:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whoshotsherlock.livejournal.com
I'm a little jaded after years of ridicule and harassment. So fuckin' sue me, but you kinda brought this one on yourself.

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 12:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] supertracetech.livejournal.com
...Alright...you have me there.

Can I at least come to the wedding, or is that too much to ask?

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 12:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whoshotsherlock.livejournal.com
[quiet huff]

I wasn't going to not invite you to the wedding...

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 01:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] supertracetech.livejournal.com
Hey, everyone deserves their day in the sunshine so to speak. Even geeky lab techs turned CSIs turned fathers turned wanna be Digital World cops.

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 01:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whoshotsherlock.livejournal.com
[Did he really just hear David Hodges say that?]

... you really think so?

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 01:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] supertracetech.livejournal.com
Yes. I may be insensitive, but I have taken it upon myself to observe the human race and its behaviour. Mood and stability does increase with marriage. For a time at least. And barring the involved parties don't have preexisting mental conditions...

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 01:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whoshotsherlock.livejournal.com
[... so not mentioning that they both technically have forms of PTSD for different reasons. That's personal, and he's not going there - for his sake and Sabine.]

Well... it was gonna happen eventually...

[okay, scratch that, talking about ANYTHING personal with Hodges is just fucking weird...]

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 01:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] supertracetech.livejournal.com
Well, I'm very happy for you Sanders.

Re: [Locked]

Date: 2010-06-04 01:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whoshotsherlock.livejournal.com
... thanks, man.

Profile

supertracetech: (Default)
David Hodges

April 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
89 1011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 12:54 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios